Eastern WV Community & Technical College
316 Eastern Drive, Moorefield, WV, US
Title III Project Director and Career CounselorDixieHeavener
Oct. 7 Job Fair
Friday, Oct. 7, 2022
Morning Session - 9 to 11 a.m.
Afternoon Session - 12:30 to 2:30 p.m.
Advance registration is NOT required for either session (but you are welcome to register if you want emailed reminders before the event.)
A variety of employers will be on hand to talk with job candidates seeking full- and part-time positions in the area. As of Oct. 3, this is the list of businesses and organizations that have registered to attend:
- ACT 1st Federal Credit Union
- American Woodmark
- Burlington United Methodist Family Services
- Children's Home Society
- Cortland Acres
- E.A. Hawse Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Eastern Millwright Regional Council Local 443
- Eastern West Virginia Community and Technical College
- EWVCTC Workforce Education
- Farm Credit of the Virginias
- Genesis HealthCare
- Grant Memorial Hospital
- Hardy County Schools
- HomeBase Inc.
- Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services
- MountainHeart Community Services Inc.
- Northrop Grumman
- Oakland Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Peacock Manufacturing Company
- Pendleton Community Bank
- Pendleton Manor
- Petersburg Oil Company
- Pilgrim’s Prepared Foods
- JBS USA/Pilgrims’s
- Potomac Valley Hospital
- ResCare Eastern Agency
- Sheetz Inc.
- Summit Community Bank
- Valley Health System
- West Virginia Army National Guard
- West Virginia’s Choice
- West Virginia Laborers' Training Trust Fund
- West Virginia Personnel Inc. (Professional Management Group)
- WorkForce WV and Region VII Workforce Development Board
- WV Department of Health and Human Resources
- WV Department of Veterans Assistance
- WV Division of Corrections and Rehabilitation
Job seekers are advised to dress for success, bring resumes, and be prepared for on-the-spot interviews.
A convenient, private space will be provided for employers and job seekers to use for interviews.
Computers and free Wi-Fi also will be available for use by job seekers.
Career services, including resume reviews, will be available through Eastern's Career Center.
Job Fair is sponsored by:
- Workforce West Virginia
- Region VII Workforce Development Board
- Eastern's Career Services
- Eastern West Virginia Community and Technical College's Workforce Education Department
Eastern is an EOE, ADA, AA institution.